Why study in Canada:
Canada provides a world-class education to the students from around the world. Canada is on the list top 10 countries of the world which provide quality education.
Canada tops the list of educational spending per capita of all the countries in the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development.
Canadian degree, diploma or certificate is globally recognized as being equivalent to those obtained from the United States or Commonwealth countries.
The crime rate in Canada is very low and is safe country to live. The United Nations consistently ranks Canada as one of the best places in the world to live.
Students in Canada are allowed to work part time on campus during the first 6 months of their program and off campus part time thereafter. The duration permitted is up to 20 hours per week.
- Unemployment rate in Canada is 5.7%.
- Crime rates are among the lowest in the world.
- Eligibility for Canadian Citizenship within three years of your immigration or arrival.
- Dual Citizenship allowed..
- A Top Ranking Country among the G-8 Nations, Canada offers unlimited potential and opportunity..
Education System: 12 + 4 + 2
After 12th a student can opt for 2 years Diploma or 3 years Advance Diploma courses offered by Government (SDS) colleges or can opt for 4 years Bachelor degree courses offered by University.
Numbers of course offered by Colleges have Co-op terms which allow students to gain hands on experience in relevant field.
After completion of 3 years Bachelor Degree from India students can pursue 1 year Graduate Diploma Degree.
After Completion of 4 years Bachelor Degree students can pursue 1 year of Graduate/ Postgraduate Diploma or 2 years of Master Degree.
Most of Master Degree courses in Canada are research based and are highly competitive.
Students will need to appear for IELTS and score as under in order to get eligible for admission:
|Diploma :||Overall 6.0 bands with no less than 6.0 in any module|
|Graduate Diploma :||Overall 6.5 bands with no less than 6.0 in any module|
|Master Degree :||7.0 bands minimum.|
Some Universities require GRE / GMAT for Master Degree
Canada has developed a first rate education system with high standards.
Studying in Canada is not free, but it is affordable.
- In general with study student can work part time i.e. 20 hours per week. During vacation as well as during Co-op terms students can work full time.
- Dependents of students are allowed to work fulltime / part time after getting necessary permission to work in Canada.
- Students need to study at least 2 years to be eligible for 3 years open work permit.
- If the course duration is less than 2 years, then students get work permit equal to their course duration.