Why study in Australia?
7 of The Top 100 Universities in The World are in Australia, So Quality Assured and Innovative Education Provided by Australia, also Its Education System Has Strong International Reputation.
Australia is at The Forefront of New Technology and Innovations also It Provides Quality of Scientific Research.
Once Studying in Australia, Student will Learn to Work as Part of a Team, to Communicate Effectively with Others and To Develope The Practical Skills and Intellectual Abilities Student Need For Global Success.
Although Having the Multicultural Society, Australia is Safe and Has Most Livable Cities in The world.
Australia Has Produced 15 Nobel Prize Laureates and Every Day Over 1 Billion People Around The World Rely on Australian Discoveries and Innovations – Including Penicillin, IVF, Ultrasound, Wi-Fi, The Bionic Ear, Cervical Cancer Vaccine and Black Box Flight Recorders – to Make Their Lives, and The Lives of Others, Better.
- 6th Largest Country in The World, Occupying Area of 7.6 Million Square Kilometers.
- Most of Australia’s Exotic Flora and Fauna Can not be Found anywhere else in the World.
- Unemployment Rate is Around 5.6%
- Robust Economic Growth & High Labor Productivity.
- A Health-Care System that is one of the Best in the World.
Education System: 11 + 1 + 3 + 2
After 11th Standard or after 10th + 3 years Diploma Student Can Opt For 1 year Foundation Leading to Diploma or Bachelor Degree.
After 12th a Student Can Opt For 2 years of Diploma / Advance Diploma Course or 3 years of Bachelor Degree.
After Completion of Bachelor Degree Student Can Pursue 1 year of Graduate Diploma or 1 to 2 years of Master’s Degree.
To be Accepted to Study on a Student Visa in Australia you will need to Meet a Sufficient Level of English Language Proficiency and Meet Minimum Academic Requirements.
IELTS, TOEFL iBT and PTE are the Test Accepted by the Australian Department of Immigration and Citizenship for Student Visa Purpose.
Minimum IELTS Score Required as Per the Level of Course is as Under, Students Need to Score Its Equivalent If Appearing For TOEFL or PTE:
|Diploma :||5.5 Bands|
|Bachelor :||6.0 Bands|
|Graduate Diploma :||6.5 Bands|
|Master Degree :||6.5 or 7.0 Bands|
If you are Scoring Less Than Required Bands, you can Opt for ELICOS Course Offered by the Institutes.Duration of ELICOS will Depend on the Bands you Score.
Australia offers Excellent Value for Money with Living Expenses and Tuition Expenses.
The Below Cost is Approximation for Cost of Study in Australia.
Note: If the Child is above 5 years of Age Then One Need to Show Child Study Expenses of 8,000 $ per Annum for Each Child.
All the Persons Need to be Covered Under Australian Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) and as Per the Rule Need to Pay for Health Cover Before Applying For visa.
- Australia is One of The Few Countries where Overseas Students are Permitted to Work up to 40 Hours in a Fortnight During the Academic Year and Full-Time During Vacations.
- Spouse can work fulltime if the main applicant (Student) is Going to Study Postgraduate or Master Degree.
- If the Main Applicant is Going to Study Certificate, Diploma, Advanced Diploma or Bachelor Degree, then Spouse Can Work only 20 Hours Per Week.
- After Completion of 2 years of Studies From Australia and Gaining Either Bachelor or Master Degree Student Can Apply 2 years of Post Study Work visa, wherein They are Allowed to Work for Full – Time.